Translate

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sevilla and Such

Sooo this past weekend, we ended up in Sevilla!
Javi and I went by train (utilizing our Eurail pass), and it was one gato loco  [Lolololol]
We got a sweet hostel for the price called Hostel Urbany. I stayed there in a room with 8 bunk beds with Javi's group. There were 2 rooms of that & my API group stayed at Oasis because the hostel was already booked that we were at. The Oasis was a bit more expensive, but it had a pool that overlooked the plaza, and was reallllly sweet.

Sevilla is beautiful. There's a lot to see, and there was a cute festival while we were there that Javi and I watched from a coffee shop. We ate at the delicious & cheap tapas place called Levie's & I very much recommend it if you're ever in Sevilla.

It's pretty much been going steady on the insane level. We did a pub crawl (the API group, Javi & I did it both nights, and Javi's group went as well on Saturday).
It was awesome. It's 10 or 16 euros depending on your plan of consumption and such, and it includes 3 bars (the last one is a sweet disco tech), 3 shots, and 3 mixed drinks over like 8 hours. One guy gets 3 hostels, and another guy gets another 3, and before you know it there are 10-12 hostels worth of participants at the first bar, which had a flamenco show before the drinking commenced. We met people from Germany, Scotland, Canada, Spain, etc. It was super fun. We went to the next outdoor bar then eventually to the disco tech, which was amazing. It was callllled Alfonso, and it was amazing. We stayed til 5:30 both nights, and there is a stand outside with hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches, etc. We visited it both nights. 


The train is a great experience. It's quite luxurious, and Javi and I were passed out and almost missed our stop in Atocha. Someone woke us up... DONT EVER DO THIS. Not smart on our part. 


Madrid/Segovia/Sevilla Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rs8Fg7-U2M&feature=youtu.be

I have more to say, but it's been cray & I gotta go on an activity thing with API 


I willlll add stuff laterrr!


Pictures taken by me & EUSA peeps 
I planned on putting the names, but I forgot them because I saved the pics awhile back. Message me & I'll put your name down. 










No comments:

Post a Comment